We use our own and third-party cookies to personalise content, provide social media features and analyse traffic. We also share information about your use of the website with our social media and web analytics partners, who may combine it with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
We want to provide you with all the information about their use and enable mechanisms so that, as a user, you can express your refusal about their use; in this case, cookies will not be downloaded to your devices.
This policy and the way in which cookies are managed on this website, complies with the obligations set out in the Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (Spanish law), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos y garantía de los derechos digitales (Spanish law).
What are cookies?
Cookies are harmless files that are downloaded to your computer when you access a web page and that will make it possible, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer and to provide you with a better browsing experience. In no case, the information collected will mention your personal data.
A cookie is not a virus, spam or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses own and necessary cookies and third-party cookies as detailed below.
Own and third party cookies required
Required cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies so the EU directive does not require the user’s express consent.
From yosoymallorca.com, the required cookies that are used are related to:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that allow you to browse the website and use the different options or services we offer, for example, to use security elements during browsing.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
Third-party cookies for analytical purposes
- They are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the content we offer. For this, we use Google Analytics, so that we can analyse how users use the website and improve the usability of the website, but in no case they are associated with data that could identify you.. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware corporation with headquarters at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can consult here the types of cookies used by Google.
Third-party cookies for advertising and behavioural purposes
These allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising on our website and social networks, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. To do this, we analyse your Internet browsing habits and may show you advertising related to your browsing profile. This website uses advertising and behavioural cookies from third parties, in particular:
- Google Tag Manager: is a tag management system that allows you to quickly and easily update tags and code snippets on your website or mobile application. Once the Tag Manager snippet has been added to your website or mobile application, you can configure tags via a web-based user interface without having to change and implement additional code. This reduces the number of errors and avoids the need for a developer or programmer to make changes. For more information click here.
- Facebook Pixel: Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising by reporting on the actions people take when they visit the website. For more information click here.
Social media cookies
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies.
What will happen if you do not activate or block cookies?
If as a user of yosoymallorca.com you decide to delete cookies, you should know that:
- We will not be able to remember your privacy preferences.
- You will not be able to post comments on blog entries, or share opinions.
- You will not be able to share our publications on your social networks.
- The website will not be able to adapt to your schedule and language.
- The website will not be able to collect statistical navigation data, which has a direct impact on improving the content and your experience as a reader.
Acceptance, activation/deactivation or blocking of cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time by going to the cookie settings on our website.
Yo soy Mallorca makes available to users of the website who wish to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links to the instructions provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered to be the most widespread:
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programmes or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.